Friday, July 30, 2010

four months

Today Rex and I have been married for 4 whole months (long time..I know!!) and it has been fantastic so far! We have gone on some very memorable road trips together. Spent 9 very long (but beautiful) days apart. And grown into the very best of friends. I am so happy we decided to get married when we did..as his original idea for a wedding date wouldn't have been until this month..to think we could have missed out on this special time together!! ;) Anway...mostly just wanted to say that I am very much in love...and that we are going to IKEA tomorrow to buy stuff for our new apartment...hopefully there will be a post in that!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to hear about the apartment. I'd like to hear anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? This is a superfluous outpouring of emotion and I am not sure that I can stomach it. Where is another bloody wound when you need it?

    ReplyDelete