Friday, July 2, 2010

drum roll please....

after 3 months of wedded bliss I have finally gotten enough gumption to make a blog about me AND Rex. Every day is an adventure in learning how to be a wife and a partner for me. Sadly, there are no pictures of the endeavor, but as we may be moving into an apartment this next week (we have been living in my parent's spare bedroom) and I can decorate and make a space all our own, perhaps then I will post. Also, as we did not have a wedding/reception of the traditional nature, and have hurt feelings (jk) that you did not recieve an invite/picture. I will hopefully be getting the pictures together and printed, so IF you do want one..let me know. Otherwise, you will have to be happy with ones that get posted to this lovely blog.

Being married is fantastic. Having Rex by my side everyday no matter what goes on is pretty awesome. He is so loving and caring and takes care of me. The other day, while being insanely frustrated that he could not get our pump working after the power cut off our water supply, I was sick on the couch with gross girly cramps (*ATTENTION* this means for those who had their doubts..I am not preggo) and he came inside and got me a sprite, crackers, tucked me in with a blanket (yes it was 95 degrees outside and super humid, and yes i was cold and shivering) and sat with me and made me feel better. I love him. Figuring out how to make every day count and finding the balance in our lives is a challenge sometimes, but I love it. Hopefully I will be more diligent in posting and will have pictures and anecdotes of married life forthcoming. A quick shout out to Cassie (and Craig and Riley) and Lauren (and Steve)..Welcome to Texas..hopefully we could meet up at some point (think IKEA Cassie...) and have a grand time in this super hot, but great state!! <3

1 comment:

  1. i love your new blog! Being married is the best :):) and I would love to meet up with you some time :)where do you live again?
    ps- you're right, it is SO humid here. can barely stand it!

    ReplyDelete