Monday, February 7, 2011

this is not as easy as it looks!



I used to be better at blogging. I used to feel better about it. I just haven't felt into it. I mean..I really really like reading all of my friends blogs, but their lives seem more interesting than mine. I also haven't wanted to complain about stuff..and have felt a little negative about stuff lately. So here is a super-quick recap:
*Christmas was awesome..spending time with all of the family was fun!
*New Years was kind of uneventful, but I did get to share a New Year's Kiss for the first time ever!!
*We got a new (to us) car. And despite some initial issues with it..we LOVE it!
*Rex turned 28 two days ago..so Happy Birthday Baby!!

There may be some more exciting things to come. But I can't make any promises. ;)

2 comments:

  1. more exciting things to come!?!? haha, you can't leave us hanging like that!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, I know the feeling of being in a blog slump. Also there was a time I had to limit my blog viewing. Blogs can be great and fun to keep up with friends, but other times they are the devil and play games with your mind making me feel inadequate. So know that we love you and think you are great and love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete