Friday, February 11, 2011

down with the sickness!!

Ok, so the weather has been RIDICULOUS!! and because of this both Rex and I have come down with major colds/sinus infections! It has NOT been fun. For like 4 days I was in some kind of stupor because my head was so congested that everything around me was kind of "fuzzy" (and yes, I did go to work, and NO I did not inflict bodily harm on anyone!) finally..after 4 very long very miserable days I got some meds from the doctor (after a quick convo in the hallway..it does pay to be a nurse in a hospital) and though I am not over it completely, I feel like a new person! And it is starting to warm up so that helps! Hopefully all of you managed to stay warm and healthy during this awful snow and freezing weather! The only bonus from being sick..cuddling on the couch under blankets watching lots of TV with Rex..it was nice!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment