Tuesday, March 15, 2011

out come the boxes!

I think I am a gypsy. Or maybe something akin to it. We are moving. I do have the ability to stay in one place, I promise! But, when an opportunity comes along that I HAVE to take, what am i supposed to do?! MOVE!! So here is the skinny:
*New job: Denton Regional Medical Center ER (yay for going back to the ER)
-GREAT benefits at this job AND they are going help pay for school (i am hoping to get a masters..after finishing the bachelors that is)

*We don't actually have a place to live yet. :( We are looking. Every day. I think IKEA in Frisco should just let us stay there!

*I AM SOOOO EXCITED! We are starting a new adventure and there are so many opportunities and fun things to do in the area.


*BONUS: my best friend from high school works and DRMC and lives in Lake Dallas! ADDED BONUS: hopefully..i will get to see cassie and lauren..since they are in the area too!! (cuz meeting cole and riley would make my day!)

1 comment:

  1. What?! you're coming here!!!!! Yay!!! that's so great that you got such a good job! :):) I'm way excited for you and I want to see you! Let me know when you get here :)

    ReplyDelete