Monday, August 30, 2010

i am still me...

Some people in my life seem to have the opinion that I am no longer myself..I have heard such things as "all you ever do is spend time with Rex," and that I am 'just different,' one comment was so brazen as to suggest that I am 'not happy anymore.' So let's here and now put this thoughts aside. I am here to dispel the rumors. I am in fact still me. Happy?...very much so (though if you catch me when I am tired or frustrated about work..I am STILL likely to be cranky). My life is so great right now. Rex and I love spending time together and being the best of friends. I still do the things I love to do. In fact, I am dragging everyone in the house along for the ride. I am currently watching 2 TV shows (past seasons) Friday Night Lights which I watch on Netflix Instant (mostly at Jarrod and Kandi's while Rex plays xbox), and Mad Men which we get on Netflix (DVD sent to the house) I made Mom and Jordan watch too. We are hooked (Mom is now boycotting, but Jordan is a faithful follower..season 2..on its way!!). I am also still avidly reading books. I just finished the third and final book in The Hunger Games series, Mockinjay (it was AWESOME) and am SOOO excited that I am going to be doing a guest review on a book review blog about the book The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo. I really liked the book and am very happy. I started taking a class to become a breastfeeding counselor and a childbirth educator so I can bring some more knowledge to the pregnant women and new mother's in our small town, and I am very passionate about that front thanks to my sisters. Still me. Just fyi. :) Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment